Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bonus XP, and preparing for Morytania Diary.

Hey all,

Bonus exp went alright, though I only managed to get in enough play time for my bonus timer to hit 2.2x.
I managed to shoot from 96-98 herblore, and 77-82 construction- all in all quite a success considering the limited time I had.

Since then, I've set my sights on getting ready for the Morytania diary (aiming for taskmaster soon)
I've so far managed to max out 3/6 of the characters, with 1 easy one left for last and the other 2 being the really slow, useless ones- but I'd like to complete the minigame so I have one less thing to worry about come the release of the diary.

Also, I accidentally PK-ed an AGS+whip on Monday, the poor guy didnt even realise he was dead thanks to a Dragon claw/steel titan combo down near the bots in forinthry dungeon.
Killing bots is good fun, currently on 200 kills in a row, and only 40 or so until I can unlock the tier 5 PvP helmet with 2000 killcount!
Here's an example of my old bot killing style using polypore. Now I use goliaths, since TB and magic are overrated when it comes to killing bots- i prefer to rely on fast KO's for my kills now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment